Working Student – Software Development (m/f/d)
Are you keen to gain experience in tech startup culture and marketplace development?
SACLÀB is the only European online marketplace for second-hand designer handbags. We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing development team in Munich! At SACLÀB, we have one common goal in mind: expanding the prominence of SACLÀB in the luxury space.
We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated working student who wants to support us in exploring new ways to grow SACLÀB further.
What you can expect from the job:
At SACLÀB you will work alongside our external development team and our in-house PM and UX Designer. You will be writing software that supports us in automating our internal processes and supporting us in solving daily business challenges with technology. Learning from data and knowledge, we gathered in the past 3 years. Your curiosity and capability to create your own ideas is key, as you will start developing prototypes, test them and build the final product.
- Being part of the growth of Europe’s only marketplace for second hand luxury handbags;
- Creating technology that many people will use;
- Learning to work in an agile environment;
- Being part of a young, multinational team;
- Beautiful office in the heart of Munich with free drinks and after work hangouts!
- Own Macbook / PC and Screen;
- Possibly for full-time employment in lead role.
- IT Student based in Munich (remote work is unfortunately not possible);
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English (German is a plus);
- Development is basically your hobby and you can show us work examples;
- You have knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and React;
- Experience in G-Suite Automations, Microsoft Excel, WordPress is an advantage.
Are you looking for experience in a fast-growing and international company? To apply please include your CV, digital portfolio and send your application to Oliver Stück at [email protected]
Application Deadline: 31st of September 2021
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find and waiting-list designer handbags by Hermès, Chanel , Dior and more.
SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stueck. Today it has offices in Amsterdam and Munich and customers in more than 20 countries.
Make a Request
We do our best to find bags for our customers on request. However, this might take up to 6 months.
You can only create 3 requests at a time
Please remove one of your current bag requests to submit a new one.
Thank you for your enquiry!
Please check your email for further instructions.