Sales & Customer Service Manager (m/f/d) – full- or part-time
You are obsessed with fashion? Fall for luxury brands and have a good eye for the latest trends?
SACLÀB is the marketplace for waiting-list collectables and second-hand bags from Hermès, Chanel, Dior and more. We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing sales team in Munich with one common goal in mind: striving for a faster growth and expanding the prominence of SACLÀB among luxury clients.
We are looking for a hard-working and self-motivated individual with exceptional social skills who can read our customer’s wishes with a blink of an eye.
Specific duties & responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide pre sale and post sale support to the customers
- Working closely with the business getter, consignment department and customer strategy to develop future business opportunities and long term customer satisfaction
- Managing requests coming on to our CRM, chatbot, email or social channels
- Conducting private client sales and handovers
- Updating, cultivating and arranging customer wishes
- Encouraging growth through customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain record of sales channels and coordinate with finance department
- Maintaining customer wishes, stock, sales figures in data sheets
- Conducting handbag authenticity checks
- Being involved in a collaborative sales-process
- Ability to constantly share customer needs with commission team and vice versa
- Iterating on anything and everything to make incremental improvement in a test-and-learn approach
General Administration and Office Support
- Provide full office administrative support for the team such as but not limited to receiving customers, shipping and office care
- Liaise with Finance department and provide finance and accounting support
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of luxury retail experience involving client facing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including superior written and spoken English (German is a plus).
- Well connected and networked in the targeted geographic market. Excellent client services.
- Ability to work with discretion when dealing with highly confidential information.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and work effectively in fast paced and time-sensitive situations.
- Process and goal driven with superior organizational skills.
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
- Computer literate ( Email, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Experience in CRM software such as Hubspot is an advantage Opportunity
- Being part of the growth of Europe’s only marketplace for 2nd hand luxury bags
- Beautiful office in the heart of Munich
- Gym abo
- Space and possibility to internal processes and bringing in expertise & ideas
- Gaining an attractive job profile, career chances in Luxury Market
- Inclusive, open-minded and great teams in Munich and Amsterdam
For this position feel free to apply with your CV, work references and cover letter to Maxine Röhm: firstname.lastname@example.org
SACLÀB is the marketplace for pre-loved top-tier leather handbags. We focus on sourcing new, difficult-to-find and waiting-list designer handbags, restoring those with signs of a former life and offering unique customisations on classic styles.
By finding new owners for these works of art – crafted to stand the test of time – we hope to leave a positive mark on the world of fashion.
SACLÀB was founded in 2018 by siblings Alexandra and Jan-Oliver Stueck. Today it has offices in Amsterdam and Munich and customers in more than 20 countries.
Make a Request
We do our best to find bags for our customers on request. However, this might take up to 6 months.
You can only create 3 requests at a time
Please remove one of your current bag requests to submit a new one.
Thank you for your enquiry!
Please check your email for further instructions.